The Ministry of Education selects Anacle Simplicity® Business Software Enterprise Asset Management solution.
SINGAPORE – April, 2014 – The Ministry of Education has awarded Anacle to implement the Simplicity® Business Software Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Solution to improve and streamline the operational activities and processes across all government-aided primary schools, secondary schools and junior colleges in the nation.
The Simplicity® EAM will provide a web-based facilities management system for the
- management of work requests and storage of data;
- tracking and monitoring of energy consumption;
- management of asset /facilities and property;
- management of maintenance works, contracts and Performance Indices;
- management of Certificate of Payment (COP); and
- generation of reports.
With the implementation of the Simplicity® EAM system, MOE will be able to optimize process and manage the multiple schools daily operational activities more efficiently. Additionally, MOE will also be able to achieve better financial visibility of their facilities and maintenance activities.
For more information on MOE, please visit www.moe.gov.sg