- Set up from scratch a QA environment for an ERP software products.
- Set up components necessary for various QA tests, including automated unit tests, smoke tests, integration tests, performance tests, vulnerability scans and regression tests.
- Develop, document, execute and track test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications.
- Design detailed, comprehensive test cases that achieves good branch and statement coverage.
- Develop automated test scenarios with automated test data creation and unit tests.
- Accurately record and clearly document actual results in relation to expected results.
- Maintain organized records of test results and generate historical analysis of test results.
- Document unexpected anomalies identified in testing, with instructions on how to reproduce the anomaly.
- Assist in the development and refinement of product and software requirements.
- Communicate with the product and project teams on quality issues.
- Work with Support Team to help perform root cause analysis of issues reported in the production environment.
- Work with product and project teams to ensure that the software applications are fully tested.
- Identify and propose areas of improvement throughout the software development process.
- Lead a team of QA engineers to implement the above responsibilities.
Essential Skills and Experience
- At least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experienced in QA tools, such as TestRail, Selenium, and JMeter.
- Conversant in CI servers such as Jenkins and Bamboo.
- Familiar with issue trackers such as Jira.
- Familiar with technologies: web applications, cloud services, virtual machines, security, HTML5, jQuery, mobile (iOS/Android).
- Preferably familiar with scanning tools such as Black Duck, OWASP Zap and NetSparker.
- Relevant domain knowledge is a plus: Finance, Leasing, Procurement, Maintenance Management.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong interest in quality assurance and software engineering.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic working environment.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.