Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out site surveys prior to installation of field hardware.
- Develop wiring diagrams, layout drawings, and as-built drawings for system or equipment modification or expansion, and direct personnel performing installation and maintenance duties.
- Installation, testing and commissioning of repeaters or wireless devices.
- Ensure compliance with safe work procedures in the installation or removal of field hardware.
- Conduct testing and commissioning of installed field hardware.
- Ensure testing and commissioning reports are in proper order.
- Perform preventive maintenance of field hardware.
- Perform troubleshooting and execute appropriate corrective solutions for operational field hardware.
- Updating firmware and testing of potentially defective field hardware.
- Project coordination to ensure works are being carried out as per schedule by working closely with partners or contractors.
- Ensure timely and high-quality delivery of field projects.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum ITE, NTC/ITC, NITEC in Electrical Engineering, or any similar qualifications
- Ability to read and comprehend electrical drawings
- Knowledge of firmware is a plus
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage concurrent initiatives
- Strong interest in electronics engineering and firmware
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic working environment.
- Applicant must be willing to work during the weekend when required.
- Able to draw Autocad (Would be an advantage)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.