- Pre Project site evaluation of electrical product/meter location and perform range test
- Develops wiring diagrams, layout drawings, and as built drawings for system or equipment modifications or expansion and directs personnel performing installation and maintenance duties.
- Installation, testing and commissioning of repeaters or wireless devices
- Follow safe work procedures to remove/ Install electrical products/meter on site
- Conduct Testing and commissioning of installed electrical products
- Ensure Testing and Commissioning reports in proper order
- Preventive Maintenance (Thermoscan/ Eeprom Downloading/ Data/System Backup)
- Perform troubleshooting and perform appropriate corrective solutions for operational equipment where appropriate
- Soldering of electronics parts
- Internal wiring/ assembly of electrical products/meter
- Burning of firmware
- Testing of defective meters
- Project Coordination to ensure works being carry out as per schedule given by working with partners or contractors
- Manage enquiries, feedback and any other operational issues
- Carries out Site survey, Project management, documentation, testing, user training and commissioning
- To ensure timely completion of schedules and new projects start up through efficient coordination of all function groups both internal and external.
- Team player
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum ITE, NTC/ITC, NITEC in Electrical Engineering or any similar qualifications
- Ability to read and comprehend electrical drawings
- Knowledge of firmware is a plus
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage concurrent initiatives
- Strong interest in electronics engineering and firmware
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic working environment.
- Applicant must be willing to work during weekend when required.
- Able to draw Autocad (Would be advantage)
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.