You will work closely with the company Consultant and Engineer teams to help our customers see the benefits of our technology come to life.
Team work is the key word as we work together to resolve customers’ frustrations in a timely manner. Great communication skills, good time management and flexibility are necessary to ensure successful delivery of campaigns.
- Take ownership for any problems or issues encountered by customer and act as a primary point of contact for customers, be the Customer advocate internally.
- Identify and analyse root causes for issues and identify means of preventing future occurrence. You will work closely with the consultants and engineers to resolve escalated issues quickly and effectively.
- Be empathetic to customers’ issues and seek to resolve them in a timely manner
- Meticulous and organised in documenting customers’ questions and concerns, maintaining a database of feedback and queries from customers.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision.
- Sensitivity toward details and deadlines.
- Analytical and process-oriented.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Diplomatic and able to carry oneself professionally
Essential Skills and Experience
- Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Computer Science, Computer Engineering) or equivalent
- Minimum one year experience as a helpdesk support or related role in the technology industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills with service oriented and empathetic mindset
- Responsible with good time management and organisation skills to follow through customers’ issues.
- Good command of English. Proficiency in Chinese will be a plus (Able to handle English and Chinese speaking customers’ issues and seek to resolve them in a timely manner.)