Creative and meticulous digital content creator, someone who shares our passion for software and service for the management of the built environment, storytelling. Someone who can dive into data to find the insights others don’t, then get behind camera/phone/computer to create ‘that’ amazing content while staying on-brand. You’ll love photography, video, and design. Your creative outlet is LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and or Tik Tok. Understand that great content is more than a filter and you’ll be comfortable working independently but thrive on collaboration.
- Gather and create materials for the development of creative content delivery.
- Support the Ideation planning and content creation.
- Visual content creation of the Anacle brand
- Creation of eye catching and engaging content on social media channels.
- Manage visuals, creative assets, videography content to enhance the social media output.
- Launch and drive Anacle’s accounts across all social media platforms.
- Drive content forward across Anacle’s platforms.
- Work closely as part of our marketing team to ensure upcoming campaigns are complemented with right content that aligns with our wider communications objectives
- Ultimately you will be passionate about engaging audiences, jumping on new trends and delivering creative content.
- Acting as point person to ensure response to DM’s, re-post and delete automated (bot) account/comments.
- Influence the use of social media elements within projects as part of Anacle marketing strategy
- A creative thinker that delivers exciting, engaging, and creative content across all platforms
- An able communicator, comfortable with software technology and professional language
- Able to work with brand guides and adhere to our visual language you will be experienced in graphic design and video editing
- Competent in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects and Illustrator)
- A bit techy, with videography and photography
- ‘On-trend’ and up to date on the latest social trends
- Create and deliver email marketing campaigns?
- Use social scheduling tools?
- Work to (tight) deadlines?
If you answered ‘Yes!’ to above, we’ll support you with the tools and development you require. We will teach you all about Anacle, plus an allocation to get you glowing. Provide a fun, fast and respectful working environment. As you’re still reading, please submit your CV, a link to your social(s) and/or a portfolio link.
- Experience of working on multiple projects.
- Experience of working in the software sector.
- Educated to degree level and/or relevant experience within a marketing role.