- Collaborate with sales and software engineering teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions for customers.
- Migrate on-premises workload to Cloud Service Providers.
- Plan, design and develop cloud infrastructure necessary to support Anacle’s software applications.
- Monitor cloud systems for optimal performance and establishes and monitors best practices, policies, and procedures.
- Identify, analyse, and resolve infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Perform vulnerability / security updates and firmware patches.
- Configure and monitor the statuses of backups and perform disaster recovery when required.
- Configure and monitor health statuses of cloud components and respond to monitoring alerts appropriately to ensure continuity in customers’ software applications.
- Prepare system architecture documentation.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- At least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience with cloud technologies – AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Fresh graduates, or anyone with relevant working experience
- Good background in Operating System administration for Linux/Unix and/or Microsoft Windows Server.
- Proficient in networking concepts (e.g., DNS, TCP/IP, and firewalls)
- Hands on experience in managing public cloud including developing and deploying large, scalable production applications on cloud/Iaas, Paas platforms and Containers. Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Working knowledge of DevOps software development tools and methodologies is an advantage.
- Cloud service providers’ certification will be a plus
- Able to work after office hours depending on project needs
- Able to handle multiple tasks and priorities using effective organisational and time management skills.
- A good team player who is able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.