- Play the role of functional consultant and project secretary in IT projects, involved in the full project delivery life cycle.
- Assist project manager in documenting meetings and tracking tasks and budgets.
- Assist in identifying customer needs and innovating technological solutions.
- Review customer data and assist in data cleansing, preparation for migration, and post-migration validation.
- Work closely with technical teams to develop appropriate technical solutions.
- Assist in conducting internal functional testing and user acceptance testing with customers.
- Assist in developing training materials, and conduct training sessions.
Essential Skills and Experience
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Others), Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- Technical skills in MS Excel, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word.
- Accounting knowledge is preferred.
- Preferably 1 year of working experience in IT/Computer, Software or equivalent related field.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent spoken and written communication in English.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Consulting experience definitely an advantage.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic working environment
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.