- Playing the role of functional consultant in IT projects, involved in full project life cycle.
- Identify customer needs and innovate technological solutions. Working closely with technical teams to develop appropriate technical solutions.
- Advising on options, risks, costs vs. benefits, and impact on business processes and system
- Supporting sales activities by working closely with sales department in formulating pre-sales strategies, scope analysis, and demonstrations, development of tenders and proposals, and project cost estimates.
- Developing of innovative and creative sales techniques are also part of the job.
- Maintaining contact and build lasting relationships with existing or potential customers.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Others), Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Commerce or equivalent
- Technical skills in MS Excel, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Word
- Accounting knowledge is preferred
- Preferably 1 year of working experience in IT/Computer, Software or equivalent related field.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent spoken and written communication in English.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Consulting experience definitely an advantage.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic working environment.