Singapore – March 01, 2011 – Anacle Systems today announced that the Algerian Energy Company (AEC) has selected Hyflux Ltd (Hyflux) to implement the Anacle Enterprise Asset Manager (Anacle.EAM) to facilitate the management of assets and equipment for the Tlemcen Desalination Plant in Algeria.
The Tlemcen Desalination Plant will have a capacity to produce 200,000 cu metres/day of water, and the operating contract is for 25 years. The engineering, procurement and construction works are estimated at US$205m and will be undertaken by a wholly owned subsidiary of Hyflux.
Algerian Energy Company (AEC), a state-controlled venture handling power and water investments, will hold 49% of the equity in the Tlemcen project company. The remaining 51% will be held by the foreign partners, of which Malakoff will own 80% and Spring Utility 20%.
When implemented, Anacle.EAM will comprehensively address Tlemcen Desalination Plant’s asset, maintenance, inventory and procurement management needs. The system will be fully integrated with Citect SCADA for streamlined monitoring of equipment alarms and condition-based maintenance.
About Anacle Systems
Anacle Systems provides Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and Energy Management solutions for multiple vertical industries including commercial real estate, healthcare, oil & gas, petrochemical, government, pharmaceutical, and discrete and process manufacturing. Anacle’s products are well trusted by leading global brands such as Singapore Airlines and Keppel Corporation. Based out of Singapore, Anacle Systems is supported by an extensive global network of established partners. For more information, please visit http://www.anacle.com, or call (65) 6316 9712.
Hyflux Ltd (Hyflux) is a global environmental solutions company listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX), and employs over 1,200 staff in China, India, the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region as well as Singapore and Southeast Asia. Hyflux is a leading technology company that is fully committed to developing new technology applications and intellectual property as its long-term competitive advantage. It maintains its leadership position in its core business by engaging in a sustained, market-driven programme of research and development.